Old August 29th 10, 10:59 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.london
Martin Rich[_2_] Martin Rich[_2_] is offline

Default Transportation option from London City Airport to Regents Park.

"Clive Page" wrote in message
In message , Roland Perry
writes
BA238 dep 8.15am arr 7.40pm
AA156 dep 9.10am arr 8.45pm

The problem with all these conventional same-day flights is that you lose
the whole day in USA, but you also aren't forced to try to make do with
very little sleep overnight.

I'm surprised these flight times aren't a lot more common, and more
popular. I've only managed to use them a few times, but each time I've
had virtually no jet-lag, whereas I usually suffer for several days. I
put it down to the fact that after a whole day travelling you get home,
crash straight into bed, and sleep soundly.

On balance I like the daytime flights, but have found the disadvantage is
that I get home in London around 10pm, but it's still only 5pm East coast of
the US time, and that I don't feel like sleeping until well after midnight
London time

Martin