Old September 3rd 10, 12:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Transportation option from London City Airport to Regents Park.

In article ,
(Ian Jelf) wrote:

In an attempt to bring this back on thread for utl, the latter trip
also included my one and only visit to the Paris Transport Museum
then at Saint Made, where I delighted in seeing their London H1 (?)
trolleybus.

Did you mean to write Saint Mandé (just to the East of Paris near
Vincennes)? I was there at a family wedding last Friday! I wish I'd known
the transport museum was nearby if so.

--
Colin Rosenstiel