Old September 3rd 10, 12:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Cycle hire for casual users delayed until end of 2010...

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010, michael adams wrote:

"Mizter T" wrote in message

All is not quite well with the cycle hire scheme it would seem.

Only to the extent that at present, demand seems to be outstripping supply -
there simply aren't enough bikes to go around.

Indeed. I've been pleasantly surprised by the uptake, and am considering
investing in an edible hat.

Have we heard anything about the vandalism rate yet?

tom

--
Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. -- Mark Twain