Old September 3rd 10, 12:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow Connect dropping to an hourly service on Sundays

In message
, at
05:00:52 on Fri, 3 Sep 2010, Paul Corfield remarked:
This is effective as of Sunday 12 September - at present the Sunday
service is half-hourly. The Monday-Saturday service will remain half-
hourly.

https://www.heathrowconnect.com/content.asp?pageid=73

Seems a rather retrograde move.

Exactly - I mean Heathrow needs *less* public transport access doesn't
it? And Sundays are not a peak day for air travel are they?

Trying to peel away the potential layers of irony/sarcasm... Heathrow
Connect is mainly for airport employees I thought - and you need the
same number of those every day of the week.

You have to wonder at the logic behind this change.

Attempting to economise, and hoping no-one notices the contradiction?