Old September 3rd 10, 05:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_3_] Richard J.[_3_] is offline

Default Transportation option from London City Airport to Regents Park.

wrote on 03 September 2010 13:05:01 ...
In ,
(Ian Jelf) wrote:

In an attempt to bring this back on thread for utl, the latter trip
also included my one and only visit to the Paris Transport Museum
then at Saint Made, where I delighted in seeing their London H1 (?)
trolleybus.

Did you mean to write Saint Mandé (just to the East of Paris near
Vincennes)? I was there at a family wedding last Friday! I wish I'd known
the transport museum was nearby if so.

The transport museum at Saint Mandé closed in 1998! The collection is
currently in storage, but there are plans for a new museum at Chelles,
to the east of Paris. With luck, it might be open in 2015.
http://www.amtuir.org/index.htm
--
Richard J.