Old September 4th 10, 10:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Fat richard Fat richard is offline

Default Another Borris Bendy Bursts into Flames

On 4 Sep, 11:06, "Paul Scott" wrote:
"Fat richard" wrote in message

Sorry for the tabloid headline !

Even the worst tabloid would probably be able to spell Boris in a
headline though...

Paul S *

My apologies for the spelling, To the other paul, there was supposed
to be some irony in my Bor(r)is quote. I am a great fan of the whole
its "my" (Bor(r)is' overground when it was Kens idea and a succces and
its Kens Bendies when they are useless.

The report I recieved was the flames were high, the fire brigade
attended and tha the bus station remains closed for removal of the
remains. The LUL station opened 50 minutes after my original post. I
am fully aware that the sensationalist world we live in could mean
there is simply some scalding on a panel somewhere.?

Richard