Old September 4th 10, 03:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Heathrow Connect dropping to an hourly service on Sundays

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:02:24 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote:

Don't forget Heathrow Connect is now minus one EMU, so Siemens do not
have a maintenance spare that they used to have. The unit taken off
the Paddington service is now part of the "Express" fleet and confined
to the Terminal 4 shuttle.

Ah, I did see that one and wondered why it was branded in that way.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
To reply put my first name before the at.