Old September 5th 10, 04:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
martin martin is offline

Default Another Borris Bendy Bursts into Flames

On Sep 5, 12:52*am, Offramp wrote:
On 4 Sep, 22:46, "Tim Roll-Pickering"
wrote:

Recliner wrote:
Given Boris's hatred for Bendies, shouldn't they be called Ken's Bendies?

I think Kendy Bus would sum it up well but it's a bit late now to make that
one stick. It's telling that this is one of the few policies where
Livingstone is not now promising a return to 2008.

I like 'em. I call it the Happy Happy Fun Bus.

That just reminds me of these from when I was growing up in Glasgow:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/filtre/214186609/

Meanwhile, the BBC are reporting that Saturday's fire might've been
arson: