Old September 6th 10, 11:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roy Badami Roy Badami is offline

Default RMT just cost me 20 quid

On 06/09/10 21:49, Roland Perry wrote:
And the unions [maybe] wonder why they are
losing public support?

And as I post, close to end of service, the TfL website if it is to be
believed is still showing good service on the Jubilee, Northern and
Picadilly, and only minor delays on the Victoria (and a service
operating with minor delays on parts of the Bakerloo, too).

Are the unions maybe losing the support of a substantial proportion of
their members, too? Obviously not good for people who wanted to use the
lines this evening that are suspended or suffering severe delays, but
there is rather more running than I had expected would be the case.

I somehow got the impression that tube strikes in years gone by had been
rather more total than this -- or am I mistaken?

-roy