Old September 7th 10, 01:47 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster Extension Permits

In message
, at
05:54:30 on Tue, 7 Sep 2010, Mizter T remarked:
we see a young woman
saying she's being prosecuted for getting off a SWT train early on a
Megatrain ticket, which rather ties in with another thread on uk.r.

Well, I suppose we don't know the particular circumstances of that
event, though I'd guess that she got off at Clapham Junction rather
than Waterloo

Eastleigh instead of Southampton. They admit they changed plans and got
off early (to see some friends) but claim they can't understand why they
are being penalised for making a shorter journey than they paid for.