Old September 7th 10, 07:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default RMT just cost me 20 quid

In message , at 18:18:01 on
Tue, 7 Sep 2010, Paul Corfield remarked:
one of my plans for today was to advise getting
from KX to Euston on the Northern, which was apparently operating; then
get a bus from Euston to the final destination (no 88).

Doesn't go from Euston - they'd need to walk along to Warren St.

Which is slightly west of Euston, so getting the tube one station would
reduce the walk.

However, what seems to have worked was getting Thameslink to E&C and the
C10 bus from there.

Yay - my suggestion worked! Glad to have helped.

Thanks again.