Old September 8th 10, 09:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster Extension Permits

In article
,
(Mizter T) wrote:

Your colleague was in full compliance with the rules. (The difference
in fares reflect the fact that a z3&4 journey on NR is charged at a
different rate to a z3&4 journey on TfL services, i.e. LU/LO/DLR.)

If he had a suitable railcard he would, however, have paid less on that
route. That's because a z3&4 journey on NR is eligible for railcard
discounts where travel on LU and LO isn't. I pay half this year for
Vauxhall-Putney singles what I paid last year without PAYG.

--
Colin Rosenstiel