Old September 9th 10, 06:29 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Javelin Trains Side-lined

In message , at 01:22:08 on
Thu, 9 Sep 2010, Ivor The Engine remarked:
I must go down and scout it out when it's finished. Hopefully the
entrance to the park is near the station (like the Dome), not half a
mile round the corner?

Apparently the entrance will be at the station but people face a walk
of up to a mile to get to some of the venues...

Looking at some maps I see that the main stadium is actually further
from Stratford International station than the current/"regional"
station.