Old September 9th 10, 08:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Hughes[_2_] Mike Hughes[_2_] is offline

Default Blackfriars Station - pics of the work being carried out

In message ,
writes
In article ,
(Mike Hughes) wrote:

One of my daughters works for Balfour Beatty, the main contractors
for Network Rail's construction of Blackfriars Station as part of
the Crossrail project.

They held a 'friends and family day last Sunday (5 Sept) where we
were allowed to view the project from the Network Rail offices and
behind the scaffolding.

Hope the pictures at
http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p67016409.html are of interest.

"This gallery is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

I've just been informed that the site has been so popular the last
couple of days that it has exceeded their daily bandwidth for the level
I subscribe to. I was thinking of going up to the next level anyway.
Give me a day or so and it will be resolved

--
Mike Hughes
at home in Tarring, West Sussex, England