Old September 9th 10, 08:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Travelling on Sunday

On Sep 9, 9:24*am, MaxB wrote:
I have to get from Bromley to Henley on Sunday (and back). Engineering
work is taking place at Shortlands Junction and "no trains" according
to South eastern (via Bromley N instead, no problem). However the
journey planner keeps displaying an hourly fast service each way
between Bromley S and Victoria. Is this a real ghost train or am I
missing something?

Help!

There is an ongoing issue with the Network Rail timetable database,
which all journey planners feed off - it potentially delivers wrong
information on weekends and bank holidays when there is engineering
works. FCC have a webpage describing the problems here (which affect
all TOCs and all journey planners):
http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/Main.php?iCmsPageId=569

It's been ongoing since I think May, when Network Rail switched over
to a new tmetable system, and has been causing all sorts of problems -
the Office of Rail Regulation has (at last) just got involved to put
some fire up Network Rail's behind on this issue.

With regards to your specific issue, afraid I haven't looked at it but
I'd go with what Southeastern are saying on their website and their
posters, not what the journey planner says.