Old September 9th 10, 09:29 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil  Williams is offline

Default Javelin Trains Side-lined

On Sep 8, 5:55*pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

I'd also propose that NO trains have been 'sidelined' at any time. Some are
modified, and some aren't, that's all.

Still in service, then? The Standard seemed to be reporting as if
they'd all been withdrawn for mods with all trains cancelled.

Is the lurching any worse than, say, a Pendolino through Berkhamsted
(just before Berko there is a particularly bad lurch and bang where
the tilt mechanism reaches its full extent at the same time as a bad
bit of track makes the suspension bottom and the cant increases).
Actually, I've been tempted to report it in case there's actually
something wrong - does anyone else know what I mean and have a view?

Neil