Old January 27th 04, 07:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tony Wilson Tony Wilson is offline

Default On Line Charter Claims

I did half a dozen in November, but a few weeks later got a letter asking
for more information- basically all they had was the date and wanted to know
when and where I got held up and for how long.

I did fill this in on the online form but it obviously doens't work
properly.

I phoned customer services to explain that I did provide that information
but two months later I can't remember exactly what the problem was that day,
and she promised to pass this to the refund team together with my claim
numbers.

However I have heard nothing since, and have had no refunds. Not impressed.

"Jason" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:38:53 +0000, Matthew P Jones
wrote:

Has anyone received any vouchers following a claim via the online
charter web site
https://tube.tfl.gov.uk/secure/charter/

Yes - I've used the site for numerous claims, and I assume (as I don't
keep a record) that most have been refunded as requested.

Cheers,

Jason.