Old September 10th 10, 08:00 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Steve Broadbent[_2_] Steve Broadbent[_2_] is offline

Default CROXLEY RAIL LINK decision due this year

In article
,
1506 wrote:

That would be par for the course. *IMHO this development is entirely
worthwhile and should have proceeded way back.

How long did they spend talking about this. If they had spent a bit more
time doing and I little bit less time talking it would have been built by
now. So the likes of Dorothy Thornhill only has herself to blame.

Broadly speaking: I agree. However, there is the small matter of
funding. That is especially difficult just now. It is unfortunate
that this nettle was not firmly grasped during the recent more
prosperous years.

ahh, but it was, more or less. This, and about 20 other projects were
all funded by monies given to the regions to spend on their priorities,
and the previous government passed off the sums etc.... the new govt has
called them all in and it reviewing the sums again, so expect something
of a collective decision post October 20

SB