Old September 10th 10, 11:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Batman55 Batman55 is offline

Default Travelling on Sunday

"Mizter T" wrote in message

On Sep 9, 9:24 am, MaxB wrote:
I have to get from Bromley to Henley on Sunday (and back). Engineering
work is taking place at Shortlands Junction and "no trains" according
to South eastern (via Bromley N instead, no problem). However the
journey planner keeps displaying an hourly fast service each way
between Bromley S and Victoria. Is this a real ghost train or am I
missing something?

Help!

There is an ongoing issue with the Network Rail timetable database,
which all journey planners feed off - it potentially delivers wrong
snip

I have managed to get a "correct" train service list including the return
journey. I then printed it out as a pdf timetable only to find an extra 30
minutes added to the home trip (giving me 59 minutes to change trains at
Victoria). Ongoing issueS !

MaxB