Old September 15th 10, 11:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Fat richard Fat richard is offline

Default LU fraud

On 15 Sep, 09:45, wrote:

What shouldn't happen is an LU employee deliberately try and rip off a customer.

Whilst I accept what you say about the perceived rip off, I am trying
to fathom out just what benefit the ticket office
clerk (starts with a C but so much nicer) could have gained from this
"fraud". It would be next to impossible for him to pocket the cash
without a defecit on his balance. I don't think even you would believe
that there is any instruction issued to staff to deliberately defraud
passengers in this way. If there were, do you think that the staff
would do this without whistleblowing in the current climate ?

To be "fair", is sounds to me like two people may have wound each
other up.

Richard