Old September 16th 10, 11:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default BorisBus prototype pictures - BBC News

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 04:05:33 -0700 (PDT)
Mizter T wrote:
began in earnest. Though like much of Boris's manifesto it also seemed
to be born of vague ideas scribbled on wine stained napkins conceived
during blahdy good lunches what ho.

Wouldn't surprise me. I never understood why Boris seemed to think that
anyone outside a few militant foaming at the mouth cyclists was actually
bothered about bendy buses in the first place. Or buses in general. So long
as there are enough of the things and they work , who cares? If anything
I suspect most bus users much prefered just hopping onto a nice spacious
bendy bus rather than squeezing through the front door of a double decker
and up some stairs that no sane granny would ever want to climb.

B2003