Old January 27th 04, 08:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Wood Bob Wood is offline

Default oyster and automatic travelcards

In ,
K typed:
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:55:47 -0000, "spammy" wrote:

for oysters, has the "if you spend more than the price of a
travelcard in prepay singles then youll get charged for a
travelcard" system kicked in yet?

No, the prepay system on Oysters was implemented before it was ready.

I think it has always been the intention to implement PrePay in stages. I'm
pleased that I can use it to make savings now rather than waiting for a full
implementation.

Bob