Old September 16th 10, 02:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default BorisBus prototype pictures - BBC News

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 07:13:51 -0700 (PDT)
MIG wrote:
Can you give an example of a cyclist who does? I am not aware of

No, but just go to uk.rec.cycling and mention bendy buses and see the
reaction.

any. I don't read cycling forums, but maybe you do. As a pedestrian,
I continue to object to crossings being blocked.

We're all pedestrians and I can count on 1 hand the number of times I saw a
bendy bus blocking a crossing in all the years I worked in central london.

B2003