Old September 16th 10, 02:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default BorisBus prototype pictures - BBC News

On Sep 16, 3:23*pm, wrote:

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 07:13:51 -0700 (PDT)
MIG wrote:
Can you give an example of a cyclist who does? *I am not aware of

No, but just go to uk.rec.cycling and mention bendy buses and see the
reaction.

I'm not sure I'd take the opinions on that newsgroup to represent much
at all - often seems to be rather more heat than light there. (And an
awful lot of trolling and provoking and general moronicness.)

any. *I don't read cycling forums, but maybe you do. *As a pedestrian,
I continue to object to crossings being blocked.

We're all pedestrians and I can count on 1 hand the number of times I saw a
bendy bus blocking a crossing in all the years I worked in central london..

I've seen it somewhat more than that, though I also see it happening
with conventional buses as well as lorries and other traffic.