Old January 27th 04, 10:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default oyster and automatic travelcards

"Jason" wrote in message

I too go through the same thought process when I don't have a season
ticket. If we could just convince my wife to do this, I'd be happier
and slightly richer. :-)

But to do that, you have to second-guess your exact movements throughout the
day. Sometimes I may be planning just to go to the West End and back for a
meeting, but then one thing leads to another and I end up at a football
match followed by a lock-in at some Irish pub in Caledonian Road!

Ian
(to whom that only happened once!)