Old January 27th 04, 10:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
TheOneKEA TheOneKEA is offline

Default West London Parking for Central Line

(Thomas Crame) wrote in message . com...
Ian Jelf wrote in message ...
Thanks for all the advice, everyone. Just back!

I used West Ruislip in the end, which still had some spaces left around
8.00am. Not many but a few. I was impressed that there was an
attendant selling the day tickets, too. No need for the pocketful of
coins I was lugging around, after all!

(Incidentally I must e-mail LUL; the Station Assistant at West Ruislip
was one of the friendliest people I've ever encountered!)

Thanks again to all who made suggestions for the advice.

There was an SA at West Ruislip? Rare indeed. I never saw a member of
station staff in the two months I was based there.

There are actually staff at West Ruislip? Wow!

I have been there quite often on the weekend and I almost NEVER see
ANY LUL staff there at all - most of the time the gates are locked
open, and this is in the middle of the day.

Brad