Old September 21st 10, 07:59 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Denis McMahon[_3_] Denis McMahon[_3_] is offline

Default LU incidents - Rail Grinding Train, Signals etc.

On 21/09/10 18:36, Mizter T wrote:

Sounds as though whatever broke didn't then get fixed properly.

Temporary repair pending arrival of a part maybe?

In either case, the first failure should have taught them "if this thing
breaks, we have problems recovering it, so in future, we need a plan for
recovering it" and that obviously didn't happen until the second
incident where the "make it up on the spot" plan failed so catastrophically.

Rgds

Denis McMahon