Old January 28th 04, 01:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Adverse weather effecting tubes

In message , Andy
Coleman writes
I'm in North London and we do not seem to have much snow here,
apparently there are problems on the central and metropolitan lines.
So whats the snow like were these trains are going?

There was certainly snow falling heavily in Essex this morning as I
drove to work.
I was most interested in LBC's 13.00 news item which said that tube
bosses admitted they were unprepared for the bad weather and no trains
at all ran on the underground during the morning peak.
I can't tell you how pleased I was to be reassured that it was only a
bad dream ;-)
--
Kat Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.