Old October 8th 10, 12:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Crossrail and Tube upgrades spared the axe - NCE

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 11:41:46 +0100
"tim...." wrote:
Whilst I don't accept that nutty religious types should force their views
onto me, I do respect their right to hold them and ISTM that a belief that
abortion is fundamentally wrong is a reasonable view to hold

They can hold whatever views they like but it doesn't mean they should
have subsidised kids because they refuse methods to prevent having them.

B2003