Old October 9th 10, 06:08 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Theo Markettos Theo Markettos is offline

Default A new station for London - and article for a taxi magazine

In uk.railway Mizter T wrote:
[x-posted to uk.transport.london]
[original thread on uk.railway]

On Oct 9, 12:56Â*pm, Mike Hughes wrote:
Following on from my visit with my daughter to the Blackfriars station
work I have written about this in my regular column for 'Taxi Talk'
magazine. If anyone is interested it can be found at
http://www.taxitalk.co.uk/pdfs/Taxi%...Oct%202010.pdf
then scroll down to page 34.

I'm afraid I can't give any useful comments on the article, but did wonder
about the advert on the bottom of page 6. Are they implying something...?

Theo