Old October 9th 10, 08:07 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_2_] Basil Jet[_2_] is offline

Default A new station for London - and article for a taxi magazine

In message , Theo Markettos
writes
In uk.railway Mizter T wrote:
[x-posted to uk.transport.london]
[original thread on uk.railway]

On Oct 9, 12:56 pm, Mike Hughes wrote:
Following on from my visit with my daughter to the Blackfriars station
work I have written about this in my regular column for 'Taxi Talk'
magazine. If anyone is interested it can be found at
http://www.taxitalk.co.uk/pdfs/Taxi%...Oct%202010.pdf
then scroll down to page 34.

I'm afraid I can't give any useful comments on the article, but did
wonder
about the advert on the bottom of page 6. Are they implying something...?

Well, The Cut is south of the river.