Old January 29th 04, 01:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default West London Parking for Central Line

In message , Ian Jelf
writes
On reflection, I've seldom had any bad experiences with station staff
(grumpy *** at the Baker Street ticket window once, that was about all)
but this chap just cheered the day up.

Nice comments from customers make the day for me too.

One morning I'd just finished writing up a white board when a woman said
to me, "Your writing is so nice that even when it says there are delays,
they don't seem so bad"

And the man who said (while I was doing PAs)
"I could understand every word of that; you'll have to try much harder"

I try to say good morning to all the customers and often more to those
I've got to know....

If only I used Bethnal Green (?) more often!

Then you'd never get a "Good Morning" from me ;-)
--
Kat Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.