Old January 29th 04, 02:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default West London Parking for Central Line

In message , Kat
writes
In message , Ian Jelf
writes
On reflection, I've seldom had any bad experiences with station staff
(grumpy *** at the Baker Street ticket window once, that was about all)
but this chap just cheered the day up.

Nice comments from customers make the day for me too.

I know the feeling!

One morning I'd just finished writing up a white board when a woman said
to me, "Your writing is so nice that even when it says there are delays,
they don't seem so bad"

Great :-)

And the man who said (while I was doing PAs)
"I could understand every word of that; you'll have to try much harder"

Someone said something very similar to me on a coach tour a few months
ago......

I try to say good morning to all the customers and often more to those
I've got to know....

If only I used Bethnal Green (?) more often!

Then you'd never get a "Good Morning" from me ;-)

Oh are you not at BG? My error!
--
Ian Jelf, MITG, Birmingham, UK
Registered "Blue Badge" Tourist Guide for