Old October 14th 10, 08:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default My Thoughts on Recent LU Coverage

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:57:26 -0700 (PDT)
martin wrote:
would alert the emergency services. Our trainer cited an example where
an employee had a heart attack, a colleague called 999, and when the
ambulance turned up at the main gate, the security people didn't even
know it had been called, much less where the paramedics needed to go.
Because medical help didn't reach them in time, the heart attack
victim died.

Well in an earlier post I did say phone control/boss afterwards. But IMO
the emergency services should always be called first since minutes matter.

B2003