Old October 15th 10, 07:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Route 149 'debendification' on Sat 16 Oct - last bendys run today

On Oct 15, 12:05*am, Mizter T wrote:
This change has, it seems, been brought forward a week - not sure why.

To co-ordinate with a wide range of other contract changes like Arriva
taking on the 150 and 341 and the 78 having to move from Barking to
Ash Grove. The 149 moves to Tottenham Garage from Lea Valley. The new
buses for the 150 and 149 have been all over the place on other routes
over the last week or so.

I will miss the bendies on the 149 - also struck me that they were
ideal on this long, straight and very busy route. I wonder how long
the queues will be at London Bridge on Monday as people troop onto
their new double deckers via one door rather than pile in via 3 doors
as they will do this morning. I shall see what happens at Seven
Sisters on Monday morning.

--
Paul C
via Google.