Old October 15th 10, 02:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Cornish pasty company

Offramp gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying:

I saw a lorry delivering at Victoria yesterday to the Cornish Pasty Co.
The lorry reg began GN09. Now, I don't really care, because I really
like those pasties, but is GN a west country plate?

G's the mnemonic for Garden of England. Kent, Sussex, Hants.

Doesn't mean the wagon's not based in the West Country, though. It's just
a rough area that the dealer who originally supplied it were located,
based on which DVLA local office they use.