Old October 19th 10, 10:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Eurostar puts a Velaro-D on show in London

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:21:28 +0100
David Cantrell wrote:
I *never* travel just on business. If my employer is going to pay for
me to go somewhere, then I will wring as much value out of that as
possible.

Thats what I always did. It amazes me the number of people who don't however.
We often get people flying over from our US offices for a week and most
of the time they never go anywhere other than our office and the hotel.
You'd think after a 9 hour flight to the largest city in europe they might
be vaguely curious enough to jump on the tube all of 200 metres from the
hotel and go into town for an evening out. But apparently not. *shrug*

B2003