Old October 19th 10, 09:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default No NR Oyster Capping: Have I Been in a Cave?

"MIG" wrote in message

Whatever else, it has also fuct up the capping, because I used a bus
this evening and was charged the full amount.

AIUI from previous discussions it will, because any unresolved journeys are
ignored for the capping calculation - so if you add up just your problem
free journeys you mightn't get near the cap?

Paul S