Old October 20th 10, 08:45 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
thedarkman thedarkman is offline

Default free travel for all on the railways - the figures speak for themselves

Checked it, it's stupid, as is so much rubbish on the web. It's
designed to make fools of the gullible who swallow such things as
real. Next time you go to school listen to what you are being taught.

That's not even ad hominem. The rubbish comes from people in the City
of London who "invest" your pension so effectively they are
outperformed by a parrot.

If you can refute anything on this site, please do, and I will publish
an apology.

If not...

Incidentally, when I went to school I was taught that Jupiter had
twelve moons. How many do they say it has now?

http://www.financialreform.info/