Old October 21st 10, 04:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ken Wilshire[_2_] Ken Wilshire[_2_] is offline

Default Closest Bus Stops on Same Route

On 21 Oct, 11:52, "Robin" wrote:
On the 213 and 151 routes in North Cheam there is a bus stop
immediately either side of the A24 on the A2043 Malden Road and Cheam
Common Road.

The two westbound stops are less than 100m apart (haven't measured it
exactly but will do if necessary). *Is this the record?

displacement_activity
Google Maps/Streetview suggests ~135m between Stop A in the NorthWest
and Stop G in the SouthEast. *Have I got the wrong stops please, or
wrong end of stick, or even fewer neurons, ....?
/displacement_activity

--
Robin
PM may be sent to rbw0{at}hotmail{dot}com

Robin

I measured it - from the end of the westerly stop to the front of the
easterly stop is 110m (ok - it felt like under 100m). The easterly
stop has no markings - it is nearly up to the traffic lights in the
first of three lanes at the mouth of the junction. The stop beyond
the junction was a bit further than I thought - maybe on the day I was
on it, it pulled up a bit early!

Ken