Old October 21st 10, 11:37 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Nick P Nick P is offline

Default More Oyster Woes ...

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message
, at
03:45:49 on Thu, 21 Oct 2010, CJB quoted a
newspaper saying:
The Swiss Cottage passengers had to pay for their journeys by touching out
on their Oyster cards as they left the station.

Surely they were saving themselves an unresolved journey, or would they
actually have one timed-out journey *plus* a second unresolved one?
--

I see it like this: Their journeys were already paid for in excess. That is
how the Oyster PAYG system works, by charging you for the maximum likely