Old October 23rd 10, 10:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Closest Bus Stops on Same Route

In message , at 19:40:59 on Fri, 22
Oct 2010, Robin remarked:

I plead that I was trying to measure between the 2 bus stop posts and
flags

I was doing posts as well. And I've remembered two stops by Nottingham
Station which are very close: S4 & ME01

S4 only has a small (for Nottingham) number of buses stopping there, but
most of them also stop at ME01, plus a shedload more from S1-S3.

http://goo.gl/maps/GeM7

Interestingly, when the station is remodelled soon (not cancelled, just
toned down a bit), the "virtually all services" ME01 will be closer to
the ticket office than the segregated by general destination" stops
S1-S3, which are the ones almost all passengers use today. But perhaps
they'll also remodel the bus stops.