Old January 30th 04, 10:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default graffiti

"Richard J." wrote in message

It's *all* ****. There is no such thing as "the artistic sort of

graffiti"
as far as I'm concerned. It is all vandalism and criminal damage. Let's
not try to pretend that these malicious trespassers are creating anything
of value.

Totally agree. It's just little kiddies with spray paint or magic markers
who think - in the depths of their ignorance - that they are creating 'art'
by desecrating other people's property. Still, we used to do silly, naughty
little things when we were children, I suppose - I guess this is just an
extension of this. Smack their bottoms and put them to bed with no supper, I
say!

Ian