Old October 26th 10, 06:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Closest Bus Stops on Same Route

tim.... wrote

"Michael R N Dolbear" wrote
Ken Wilshire wrote

October Half Term Challenge

So, what is the shortest distance between two bus stops?

My entry would be the road past Richmond railway station.

Northbound
"The Quadrant" and "Richmond Station" are very close, not sure

about
the opposite direction.

If you mean where I think you mean, there isn't an equivalent stop in

the
other direction

In fact there is, I checked today when interchanging from 65 to 190 on
the way to Chiswick House.

Station side, ie on the way into Richmond.
stops E/D Richmond Station
stop F The Quadrant 135m on.

Opposite to station side, ie on the way out of Richmond

stop B George St
stop C The Quadrant after 200m
stop M Richmond Station after 100m

(This being my original entry).