Old October 28th 10, 06:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Peak Time Access To Victoria/Piccadilly/Northern Lines At Kings Cross

On 27 Oct, 12:17, Paul wrote:
On 27 Oct, 11:27, (Roy Badami) wrote:

In article ,

Paul wrote:
I see that at peak times "..access to the Victoria, Piccadilly and
Northern lines is via the Northern ticket hall....", and it is not
possible to enter via the old tube ticket hall.

What, so the brand new lift to the Northern line is not available at
peak times?

* * -roy

I don't know - I will have to check the lift when i go home tonight.
It wouldn't surprise me to see a sign saying "..At peak times, access
to the Victoria and Northern lines s via Euston, and access to the
Piccadilly Line is via Finsbury Park.."

The northern ticket hall is about half way to Finsbury Park anyway,
isn't it?