Old November 1st 10, 08:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Wifi on the tube

On Mon, 1 Nov 2010, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 18:33:27 on
Sun, 31 Oct 2010, remarked:

My phone has a web browser. Doesn't yours?

My phone has a tiny screen that wouldn't be any use for browsing, even
if I had a data plan to pay for it. It was bought for the in-built
camera, not the extra connectivity.

Seriously, though, have a go:

http://wap.tfl.gov.uk/planner

It's designed for tiny screens. I used to use it on my Sony Ericsson T68i,
which had a 101x80 screen. Even if you haven't got a data plan, it
generates so little traffic that it won't cost you much.

tom

--
Through the darkness of Future Past the magician longs to see.