Old November 1st 10, 09:36 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Tube Strike - Tue 2 (evening of) and Wed 3 Nov

On Nov 1, 9:51*pm, Basil Jet wrote:

On 2010\11\01 20:40, Mizter T wrote:

Just spoke to someone who was quite unaware of the upcoming strike and
who'd been relying on making some midweek subterranean railway
journeys around the capital, so I just thought I'd post a quick
reminder of the strike as a kind of public service announcement.

More info on the TfL website's front page...
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/
...and also on this special page...
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/16570.aspx

Why not walk it instead:
http://walkit.com/cities/london/

Dates corrected.

Argh, what a total idiot... thanks for the correction.

(Why does it always happen when one is trying to convey a simple
message?!)