Old November 2nd 10, 08:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default London Commuters

"P.Patel" wrote in message

Hi,

I'm a graphic design student, currently working on a uni project related
to the London Underground and its commuters. I was hoping if you would
be able to answer a few questions regarding this, as part of my research
about London commuters.

Which age group do you belong to?
18-29 30-49 50-64 65+

Are you a commuter?

Yes.

On what purpose do you use the London Underground for, on daily basis,
if on a daily basis?

To/from work

What tube line(s) do you use often? and at what time(roughly)?

Metropolitan (part of journey) M-F

Have you noticed the XTP screens around the Underground?

Possibly (not consciously)

Do you pay attention to the XTP screens whilst standing on the tube
platforms?

Clearly not - but then I switch out of any advertising, be it visual,
posters or anything else. I can read an entire newspaper without noticing
the adverts.

What would you like you see on them?

Nothing. I have no interest in them.

How would you describe your underground journey in a word (or two!)?

Focussed.