Old November 2nd 10, 09:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Wifi on the tube

Tom Anderson wrote:

Seriously, though, have a go:

http://wap.tfl.gov.uk/planner

It's designed for tiny screens. I used to use it on my Sony Ericsson T68i,
which had a 101x80 screen. Even if you haven't got a data plan, it
generates so little traffic that it won't cost you much.

It looks good but I found a major flaw yesterday when trying to use it to
find an alternative route when the Jubilee Line went down. As the site
does't give me the option to specify any journey details I couldn't tell it
to avoid the tube through Bermondsey and show me the alternative routes,
particularly buses.