Old November 2nd 10, 11:07 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_2_] Basil Jet[_2_] is offline

Default Tube Strike - Tue 2 (evening of) and Wed 3 Nov

On 2010\11\02 08:40, Mizter T wrote:

"Basil Jet" wrote:

On 2010\11\01 22:36, Mizter T wrote:

On Nov 1, 9:51 pm, Basil wrote:

On 2010\11\01 20:40, Mizter T wrote:

Just spoke to someone who was quite unaware of the upcoming strike and
who'd been relying on making some midweek subterranean railway
journeys around the capital, so I just thought I'd post a quick
reminder of the strike as a kind of public service announcement.

More info on the TfL website's front page...
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/
...and also on this special page...
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/16570.aspx

Why not walk it instead:
http://walkit.com/cities/london/

Dates corrected.

Argh, what a total idiot... thanks for the correction.

(Why does it always happen when one is trying to convey a simple
message?!)

Sorry, should have thanked you for posting the message before
correcting you... and thanked you again after.

Er, I'm not quite sure how to read that - just to be absolutely clear,
the "total idiot" I referred to above was no-one else but myself!

It was absolutely clear that you meant yourself. I just read my two-word
message back and decided that correcting you without thanking you was
unacceptable.